Finished another page today...

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category: ,
This is probably going to be one of the hardest pages for me to complete because I don't have many photos of my Aunt Callie. I haven't been able to track down any photos of her with her husbands. I only have photos of her second husband with other family members and she didn't have kids to pass photos on to. Her third husband moved to Hungary after she died and he passed away last year so I don't know if he gave the photos to my uncle who lived next door to him or what. I'm hoping to get all the kids in the larger photo identified this weekend during our family reunion and that it will inspire people to get more photos to me so I can complete a page for each member of the family.

Digital Kit - Berry Ice by Sweet Digi Scraps
Alpha Tags - Feeling Lucky by Royanna Fritschmann
Frames - John Boy by Carena's Designs
Font - Vivaldi

Callie was born in Oklahoma on November 16, 1925 and passed away in the early1990’s. Like most Smith's she had curly, red hair. She married three times, first to “Tubby" Shipton, then Tommy Reed and her last husband was Imre’ Vincze who worked as a Carpenter and he built their home in Longbranch, WA. Imre’ was missing part of a finger and would tell people that he had it chopped off when he escaped from Hungary. After Callie’s death Imre’ spend most of each year living in Hungary. Callie was a woman of strong convictions and was very passionate in defending them. She enjoyed any opportunity to spend time with her nieces and nephews.

Oh...here is where you can find the
various parts of this layout:
Feeling Lucky Alpha Tags
John Boy Frame
Berry Ice Kit

0 Responses to "Finished another page today..."

Post a Comment