I've been busy scrapping today!

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category: , , ,

I downloaded Cindi Ritter's "Spirit of Joy" kit over at Divine Digital. At first I thought this was just another religious themed kit but upon a closer look I realized that it wasn't. It contains a striking combination of flowers, butterflies and flourishes coupled with ten beautiful papers. There are two paper clip/ribbon combinations and a binder clip cluster along with a purple rose, tag and word art cluster. Other than what inspired the designer to create the kit there is nothing remotely religious about it. She has even designed a FREEBIE add-on  and the link can be found below!


I ended up with this first layout which I used as part of the
Use It! Challenge over at Hummiesworld

Then created this second one focused on Christina and her Preschool Teacher at Christina's high school graduation. Robin is a good friend of our family and we told her years ago that she had better plan on attending all of Christina's graduations. High school is done and we are now off to college.



I've decided that I like this kit so much that I'm probably going to do a couple layouts using my photos from Hawaii trip.


So for those of you who are looking for the freebie here you are!!





0 Responses to "I've been busy scrapping today!"

Post a Comment