It's raining and I have a fall freebie!!

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category: ,
....it's pouring and the thunder was a rollin'. Yup we got a bit of "Midwestern style" thunder today here in Washington State. Unfortunately I missed it all because I was up in our front office area at work and there are no windows in that section of the office. But from what I hear it was a pretty rollicking storm....Mike was in seventh heaven and said it felt like the storms in Indiana.
I did a couple of layouts this week that used what I call "folksy/country" looking elements. Normally I don't like this particular style but the preview I saw of it just caught my eye and I immediately knew that I had to have it and that I would use it to do a layout about one of our trips to the Pumpkin Farm/Corn Maze a couple years ago. The kit is called Punkin Patch and was designed by Kimeric Kreations.

I saw that there was a free add-on for the kit which included a cute "grapevine" style wreath at Kim's blog so I snagged it and created this layout which features a photo of my baby brother (yes he is sticking his tongue out in the photo)...I'm still playing around with the layout itself since it's "not quite right to me" but everyone else seems to think it's perfect just like it is.
The kit is available at
DigiTop3
ScrapItSassy
Bouqet of Pixels

When I ordered the kit I didn't realize that the chicken wire was part of the preview packaging. So I emailed her and asked if she would consider including the wire or create an add-on. Turns out that she thought that was a great idea so she has a cute FREE ADD-ON you can pick up by zipping over to her blog.
The link for the freebie is HERE




2 Responses to "It's raining and I have a fall freebie!!"

MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. Says :
August 14, 2009 at 10:49 AM

Testing...to see if I can leave a comment myself.

The Mini Mum Says :
August 14, 2009 at 3:10 PM

I can leave a comment :oD
Great LOs. Its weird for me seeing things going into Autumn as we are about to go into Spring. But its still cool enough here that the Autumn stuff looks nice and inviting!

Post a Comment