New look to my blog and a link to a freebie!!

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category:
I decided that the "stock" Blogger template was boring earlier today. But I knew that I wasn't tech saavy enough to customize it myself. So I got to poking around the internet and found out that I could change it using a template not supplied by Blogger. I did a Google search and found Amanda, a blogger who designs templates and provides instructions on how to install, use and customize them further. So I downloaded her "Gourmet Menu" from the "Blogger Buster". She has links to great templates and provides simple instructions which make it easy to upgrade and customize your blogs! Now I think I'm going to go see if I can find one for the Smith Family Blog I'm considering starting.


I ran across the most awesome freebie tonight from GallimaufryUK.
She has designed the most awesome coastal series of kits.
We go camping at the ocean a couple of times a year so it's perfect for some of my photos.
Get the details on the freebie HERE!!

0 Responses to "New look to my blog and a link to a freebie!!"

Post a Comment