Three more layouts from the Think Pink Charity Collab Kit

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category: , , ,






I completed another three layouts from this kit. I decided to post a different preview image of it today. This one focuses on the ribbon and trim that is included with the kit. The paper preview gives you a better idea of the diversity of papers in it.

The next couple of nights are going to be pretty busy so I'm not sure I'll have time to work on anymore until this weekend. I have a board meeting tomorrow night (I'm the Secretary for our youth hockey association). I'll be finishing up the minutes on Thursday night so Friday will be here before I know it. Our association is hosting the State Squirt Festival this weekend so I'll probably pop in at the rink to see how that is going. The kids don't have games this weekend but we do have two more tournaments to play in.


This layout has a completely different feel from all the others that I've created from the kit and
I've only played with about a third of the kit.
Our office attends one Orthodontic Meeting each year. He pretty much lets us pick between the AAO (American Association of Orthodontics) or the PCSO (Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists). We have picked the PCSO meeting the past two years. In 2007 it was in Monterey, CA and we had fun shopping in Cannery Row and took a daytrip up to San Francisco. Up there we rode the cable cars, visited Alcatraz and shopped in Chinatown. This is the first photo I have taken the time to scrap from the trip.

This last year we went to Palm Springs and the three of us (Jodi, Lee and myself) zipped over to Disneyland and California Adventure for the day. This year the meeting is in Phoenix and we really haven't planned our "side trip" per se. My only request is that we take in a Coyotes game...provided they are playing at home that weekend we are in town.


I had fun playing with the flowers and string element with this layout. I actually created the border by using the element twice on each side. It turned out to be the perfect "paper" for showcasing my niece in her kimono. She participated in a Japanese Immersion program from Kindergarten thru 7th grade. She is one smart cookie and the program challenged her in a great way. I honestly believe that if she had been in a "traditional" school she would have been bored to death.

This last one is a photo of Velvet again but was probably taken when she was in 2nd or 3rd grade.



As I said before...it's absolutely amazing how many ways this kit can be used. It's definitely worth every dollar that you donate for it.

6 Responses to "Three more layouts from the Think Pink Charity Collab Kit"

audrey neal Says :
March 10, 2009 at 8:31 PM

lovely layouts -- and that looks like a great kit!!!

whisper Says :
March 10, 2009 at 10:07 PM

what a lovely LO for a great cause. ;)

Unknown Says :
March 10, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Great kit and great layouts for a great cause.

Tammy Says :
March 11, 2009 at 6:39 AM

Beautiful kit and layouts.

Denise aka wererich Says :
March 11, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Beautiful kit and excellent layouts. Love the colors!

Anonymous Says :
March 12, 2009 at 8:27 AM

great kit and your pages are really beatiful :)

Post a Comment