Cool Freebie Kit!!!!

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category:
Mathilde stopped by my blog last night so I naturally went to her blog to go leave some love and check it out. Even with my non-French speaking skills I was able to figure out that she had the most beautiful free kit available!!! Go check it out at her blog!! Its a huge collab kit from Soval, Joey, Penny57, Scoubidoo and Cjournet13. If you follow the link to this kit there is also an opportunity for 4 more free kits designed by Joey!!

4 Responses to "Cool Freebie Kit!!!!"

Lori Says :
April 29, 2009 at 6:20 AM

how cool u got to meet
1 and ur right that kit is pretty!

ulisa Says :
April 29, 2009 at 7:23 AM

Great kit!! Thanks for sharing the link!

Melanie Says :
April 29, 2009 at 10:53 AM

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! Thanks for the encouragement and for the link to my blog. It was very nice of you to include that in your posting. And thanks for the link to this freebie! It's very pretty! I'll have to go check her out.

Unknown Says :
April 29, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Wonderful kit! Thanks for sharing that.

Post a Comment