Spring has sprung here in Washington

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category:
We have had absolutely beautiful weather the past four days low 70's and sunny!!!
I've started working on a Scrapbook for the Smith Family Reunion this summer. After creating family group sheets so I could update everyone's info I realized that the project was going to be bigger than expected and actually had to create a spreadsheet. This way I can track who I sent group sheets to, who's updated and returned them, if I've uploaded their info in the program, have I received photos, started the page, completed the page and if I have printed it. Once the entire book is completed (by June) it will be auctioned off at our Family Reunion. We hold a silent and verbal auction right before the Saturday night family business meeting. The money raised at the auction goes to the Reunion Fund which helps cover reunion costs and create seed money for the next one.

1 Response to "Spring has sprung here in Washington"

Tami Says :
April 22, 2009 at 4:23 AM

I have Family Tree Maker software. I would recommend a program like this so you don't have to do so much work making your own spreadsheet!

Post a Comment