Joy's Family Page

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category: , ,
I completed the first page of my Smith Family Scrapbook project. This is the first "album" I will have completed that has a recurring theme. I have done pages here and there for my family but never have I tackled a project of this magnitude. I am going to be creating one page for each family that covers five to six generations of our family. This is giving me an opportunity to update our family history and share it with the entire family. Lucky for me our family has consistently held family reunions bi-annually for the past 26 years so we have a contact list that is pretty extensive and current. The finished book will be auctioned off during our family reunion this summer. Every year there is one "Big Item" and this will be that item this year. Money from our auction gives the reunion committee for the next reunion some seed money to make deposits for venues and other administrative costs like printing and stamps. Each family will get a copy of their page before the reunion.


Page Credits: Quickpage from Naturally Expressive by Cheryl
http://cyfisher.blogspot.com
Small Red Frame
Creekside Cottage Designs Freebie from the Holly Jolly Blog Train
http://creeksidecottagedesigns.blogspot.com

2 Responses to "Joy's Family Page"

mathildescrap Says :
April 29, 2009 at 2:54 AM

beautiful page ! have a nice day

Jane Giggy Says :
July 15, 2009 at 3:17 AM

Laura,
This is my first visit to your blog and I'm so glad. Your page of your Aunt is just wonderful. Love your blog. It's fun to see you and DH and your new "doggie" and read information about your family.

Post a Comment