I've been out of touch for the past week...

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category:
...but the Punkin Patch Quickpage is still available below. I was excited to find out this morning that Digital Freebies has posted a link to my quickpage. I've been in Hawaii the past week and been decompressing royally. Since I got here last week I have only checked email three times which is totally abnormal for me I generally check it three times in one day. I knew that there was a reason to quickly check my email this morning. Today we head home and my plan is to create a couple of more quickpages on my 6 hour flight home with a kit called Suddenly Sunset that Kim has designed. Thanks for visiting and come back soon I'll have more quickpages to offer.

0 Responses to "I've been out of touch for the past week..."

Post a Comment