Valentines Convoy

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category: , ,

I know that Valentine's Day has come and gone already. But I just can't resist talking about Twisted Convoy's Valentines Convoy. I spend an afternoon downloading some great stuff from the designers that participated. The links are all good until March 14th so if you have a few minutes you may want to pop in and see if anything catches your eye before it's gone.

Apparently there were some complaints about the size of a few kits (there were a couple that could be classified as "mini kits"). As such they are clarifying what is a "full-sized kit" before the St.Patrick's Convoy heads out on March 17th.

2 Responses to "Valentines Convoy"

Tami Says :
February 25, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Thanks for the link. I got some great digital paper!

Cheryl Says :
March 2, 2009 at 11:33 AM

I am glad to see that is still going strong...also glad I am not stressed with trying to get something done for it! I made a good choice.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Post a Comment