Cabin Fever

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category: ,

The second challenge for the Amazing Digiscrapping Race is being hosted by Elemental Scraps where we arrived to find an intersection. Which means that Brandie and I have to work together to create one layout.

The challenge was to do a layout about Cabin Fever. At first I thought about having a photo of a house with the kids looking out the windows or photos of people "thinking" about things they wished they were doing. What I ended up with turned out to be totally different though. I got looking through my photos I decided to use some of the crazy looking photos the kids have taken over the last couple of years when they were "home alone" and bored.

I used to get mad when they would start playing with the camera or camcorder. I would pick up my camera days later and find photos they took in the act doing stuff that they would never do if we were around. In some cases it ended up getting them in trouble. But for the most part I don't complain when they "borrow" my digital camera anymore. Some pretty funny and priceless photos have surfaced as a result of their "Cabin Fever". We have ended up with some pretty good photos of them hanging out with their friends that we wouldn't get otherwise.

It will be fun to see what Brandie comes up with, her part of the challenge will be the journaling and title. Although I just realized that I missed a bunch of stuff that needs to be added to the layout .....AKKKK!!!

0 Responses to "Cabin Fever"

Post a Comment