Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category: ,
I have lots to get done today before heading out to the hockey game. It's the last home game of the regular season for our Junior A Tomahawks and I am running the clock. Its a nice change from goal judging and after running the clock about a dozen times over the past four years I have finally hit the point that I'm no longer nervous doing it. The scorekeeper and I get along great so we always have fun working together.
Before I head out to the game I really should get at least one of our two attics organized. Half of the one that has all the holiday decorations and the kids old clothes is done so I'll probably finish that one first. But what's left to go through is all the clothing that I was saving. Those special outfits and such from when they were little kids. Christina has way more saved than Alex does. I don't know if it was because I had sewn so many "party" dresses for her or what. But I did save almost every outfit that I've sewn for either one of them that wasn't stained, torn or ruined. The old joke was that Christina had so many dresses she only wore the same one twice a year. At that time I was working for Hancock Fabrics and as an employee we could make display garments then keep them for free. Well I was the only one that had toddlers at the time which meant that every couple of weeks one of the four "kids" displays was changed and I generally had sewn the clothing. I have several dresses that I made for myself and a couple of shirts I made for my husband. Then there are all the "craft" items we would do for the holidays.

So the half of the attic that is left to go through is pretty jam packed. I'm thinking I'm just going to make sure that the clothing containers are still sealed and go through all the Halloween Costumes we have up there. The kids got into them once or twice in the last couple of years and I know that they are laying all over the place. I'm thinking about just taking photos of the costumes then donating them to Goodwill.

0 Responses to "Sunday, Sunday, Sunday"

Post a Comment