ADSR Challenge #7

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category: ,

Well Sunshine Studios challenge for us should have been easy since all I had to do was use everything in the mini-kit they supplied. We could also recolor and/or use items from other kits if we wanted to but we still had to use each item in the kit at least once. So...I figured "No Brainer"...then my creative juices got flowing and I decided to experiment with drastically recoloring something for the very first time. I turned a dark purple mulberry paper into a turquoise mulberry paper. Of course this was after I "feathered" the edges to make the background paper look like torn mulberry paper. All said it took 4 hours to create the page!!!

I ended up documenting a day at Summit Lake this past summer where the kids were being goofy as all get out. In one of the photos the three of them are actually wearing lifejackets like diapers. There are teenagers for you! Of course they had to "pose" in their "diapers".

0 Responses to "ADSR Challenge #7"

Post a Comment