Can you believe I had to redo it again....

Author: MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. // Category:

I finally got a chance to sit down at the computer last night and was totally flabbergasted. It turns out that we were only supposed to use 3 photos and 8 elements (including the frame) well....I used 8 photos and 10 elements (including the frame). Luckily they gave me an extra 24 hours since I hadn't realized that there was a "no more/no less" requirement on this challenge. So I ended up redoing the entire layout with three different photos of Alex. I used Brandie's journaling and title but had to change the alpha. I like both layouts but feel that the first one is more representative of cabin fever.

Challenge #3 and #4 are already posted, so I need to crack the whip and would like to finish them both before we head out to the ocean on Friday morning.

0 Responses to "Can you believe I had to redo it again...."

Post a Comment